SRAM Force eTap AXS 2X D1 Electronic HRD Groupset
The SRAM Force AXS Electronic Groupset offers exceptional range, smooth gear progression and the simplicity of SRAM eTap. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS - the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go.
- Groupset includes all electronic components for a 2x setup in a single package - hydraulic brake/shift lever pair, front and rear flat mount disc calipers, 160mm disc rotors, front and rear derailleurs, battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD brake/shift System features simple and intuitive eTap shift logic and is AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Brakes feature contact point adjustment and reach adjust to customize hand and braking preferences
- The Force eTap AXS front derailleur features classic SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for SRAM Force front chainring combinations
- Battery placement on the front derailleur is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance
- The Force eTap AXS rear derailleur features Orbit chain management technology to keep the drivetrain quiet and secure, and features larger X-Sync pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- To complete your groupset purchase a crank, bottom bracket, cassette, and chain
Starting as low as $134 per month with Affirm.
Force eTap AXS
SRAM Force eTap AXS brings the eTap revolution to a new drivetrain platform. Delivering the same key features as RED eTap AXS, Force offers modern gearing, advanced chain management, and easy personalization at an affordable price point. It combines mechanical advancements that will elevate your riding experience with electronic innovation. Exploring new limits has never been easier.
Force eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake System
The Force eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake System features the best of both words – wireless electronic shifting and hydraulic disc braking. The system integrates top technology into an efficient package and offers offers complete personalization with the AXS app. Shift logic is simple and intuitive, with textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort. Hand preferences can be customized using Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust, and maintenance is easy with Bleeding Edge technology.
Force eTap AXS Front Derailleur
The redesigned front derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance, for those that explore all roads. It features SRAM’s YAW trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new front chainring combinations. The design is elegant and streamlined, and most importantly, it’s AXS enabled for easy personalization. Never miss a shift.
Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is designed for both 1x and 2x drivetrain systems. It capitalizes on X-Range gearing technology for enhanced range and features larger pulleys for improved durability and efficiency. Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure. The rear derailleur is compatible with existing eTap batteries, and is AXS enabled for easy personalization.
The AXS Advantage
Control, personalize and monitor. AXS—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes eTap wireless shifting to the next level. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. A smaller eTap AXS BlipBox easily integrates into aero frames for improved aerodynamics and a super sleek appearance. AXS allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely customized experience.
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.7918.077.004|
|Product Condition||New in Box|