POC Obex SPIN Helmet
- Lightweight in-mold construction with EPS liner
- Robust ABS top shell for added protection
- Fully adjustable ventilation
- Patent pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- Integrated vents to prevent goggles steaming up
- Personal size adjustment system
- Fixed goggle clip
- Compatible with POC AID communication ear pads (sold separately)
- Certification CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F2040
The award-winning Obex SPIN is the perfect support for long and short days on the mountain. Developed with POC’s whole helmet approach, using advanced design and materials optimized for weight and crash protection, the Obex SPIN features an EPS liner, PC Shell and ABS top shell. Patent pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) complements POC’s whole helmet approach to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
Precise and fully adjustable ventilation can be adjusted to meet individual needs and weather conditions. Sliding vent covers allow the user to open or close helmet ventilation based on their own comfort whilst integrated vents at the front of the helmet allow air to flow through goggles, preventing fogging and keeping clear vision. An interior size-adjustment system allows a user to find an ideal fit without needing to change pads and the design has been optimized for a seamless fit and compatibility with POC goggles.
Designed for seamless integration with the Obex, the Fovea Clarity and Orb Clarity goggles are designed with maximum vertical and peripheral vision and uses unique Clarity lenses, created with industry leaders Carl Zeiss.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC101031562MLG1|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!