Whisky No.9 36w Rear Wheel: 29 DT 350 148 x 12mm Centerlock Disc Matte
Starting as low as $79 per month with Affirm.
Whisky No.9 36w carbon wheels are made for all-around trail riding and off-road touring; striking a balance between width and weight. Intended to support a wide range of modern mountain bike tires, the No.9 36w rims have a 30mm internal width, feature hookless beads for easy tubeless set up and impact resistance. The wider rim width creates a broad base for the tire casing to support side knobs better, for increased comfort and traction.
- Centered around DT Swiss 350 hubs, well-known for their balance of performance, weight and tool-free serviceability
- Laced with j-bend DT Competition spokes and brass nipples for durability and serviceability
- Each wheel includes a Whisky tubeless valve and tape
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed , Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
- Hub Drilling: 28
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc , 6-Bolt Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 30 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Rim: Whisky No.9 36w 29"
- Rim Depth (mm): 26
- Skewer Included: No
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Valve Length: Short Presta Valve 32-40mm
- Weight: 918 g
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rim Joint: Carbon
- Eyelets: None
- Rim Width (External): 36
- Spoke Profile: Double Butted
- Spoke Info: DT Swiss Competition
- Nipple Material: Brass
- Rim Color: Carbon
- Spoke Color: Black
- Hub Color: Black
- Hub Model: DT Swiss 350
|Brand||Whisky Parts Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Does Not Apply|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Freehub Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10, Shimano Dynasys 11|
|Freehub Style||Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10, Shimano Dynasys 11|
|Rotor Mount||Centerlock Disc|
|Rear Hub Size||12x148mm Thru Axle|
|Spoke Profile||Double Butted|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!