Chris King Hub, Rear, R45D, 32h, 142x12, XDR, Midnight
Starting as low as $53 per month with Affirm.
R45 Centerlock hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and Centerlock compatibility. The result rolls better, lasts longer, sounds cooler, and looks way more handsome than anything else out there.On top of all that, the 45 points of simultaneous engagement in this hub improve power transfer and traction thanks to our patented RingDrive system. Our bearings, both steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of our bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings · King Lifetime Warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Universal or R45 Hub Service Tools
- Available in 24h, 28h, and 32h
- Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation on rear hub
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Rear Axle Length
|12x142mm Thru Axle
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!