RaceFace Aeffect CINCH Crank Arm Set: 175mm, Black
The Race Face Aeffect crank is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at XC crank weight and an attractive pricepoint. Features the CINCH system with its interchangeable spider options and a 24mm EXI interface spindle.
- Crank arms forged from 6066 aluminum
- Compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x with and without bash, and 3x configurations
- 24mm EXI spindle compatible with Race Face X-Type bottom brackets or Hollowtech II compatible bottom brackets
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS cup BB tool for removal and installation
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH , 104 , 64
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace EXI , Shimano Hollowtech II
|Manufacturer Part Number||CK19AE137ARM175BLK|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Number of Chainrings||None|
|Bottom Bracket Interface||EXI, Hollowtech II|
|BB Shell Width||68/73mm|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!