Cannondale 700 U Topstone 2
Starting as low as $181 per month with Affirm.
Straightforward, reliable and a whole hell of a lotta fun, the Topstone Alloy is a gravel bike crafted for those with a taste for adventure – and value. Roll light and free, or load it up for a long haul, Topstone’s comfortable ride, confident handling and up-for-anything capability make it the perfect partner on any road, anywhere.
- Frame: Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, BSA threaded BBm flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: Topstone Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru-axle, fender/gear mounts
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready (Europe/UK - Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 37c)
- Pedals: Not included
- Crank: FSA Omega AGX+ Alloy, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
|Manufacturer Part Number||C15702U10MD|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!