Kask UTOPIA Helmet
Utopia uses a breathable and quick-dry padding, offering a 5mm layer of fast-wicking material called Resistex®* that takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day.
- Super lightweight, coming in at 235g (size medium)
- Vents are designed to improve aerodynamics and cooling
- Quiet riding experience thanks to the reduced windrush close to riders’ ears
- Internal channeling has been redesigned to further improve the aerodynamic capacity
- Uses the easily adjustable Octo Fit adjustment system
- AERO CONTROL: Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- HYVENT: Structure and design of the shell implement the air flow and break up the exchangeable heat.
- HIGH BREATHABILITY: Because the inner padding fiber speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slow down the formation of humidity on the skin and keeps the temperature constant.
- ANTI BACTERIAL: Because the inner padding fiber respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and pollutant dusts. Eliminating the risk of annoying allergies.
- ANTI STATIC: Because of its conductivity, the inner padding fiber absorbs and disperses electric charges accumulated from the environment or during physical exercise.
- 3D DRY PADDING: The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- OCTO FIT: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- ECO-LEATHER CHINSTRAP: Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- MIT: The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- IN MOULDING: The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption
|Manufacturer Part Number
|New in Box
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!