Pearl Izumi Pro Barrier Jacket
A jacket doesn’t have to be waterproof to keep a rider comfortable in occasional rain. And if you can avoid a jacket with a full waterproof membrane it will allow extra breathability to keep it from feeling like a sauna on the inside. With our PI Dry® technology, this jacket sheds all but the worst of the rain, which makes it perfect for anyone who wants a weatherproof jacket with enough stretch to fit like the rest of their kit. Thanks to its minimal bulk, it fits easily in a jersey pocket when the sun emerges, making it a great every day long ride companion.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 14mi / 22km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Lightweight, high-stretch knit face fabric for a close-to-body fit
- Made with recycled content
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- Interior membrane for wind protection with breathability
- Two-way zipper allows ventilation from top or bottom
- Silicone rear gripper to hold jacket in place while in riding position
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Form fit
|Manufacturer Part Number
|New in Box
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!