Castelli Emergency 2 Jacket
Just like the name says, the Castelli Emergency 2 Rain Jacket is the ideal simple emergency rain jacket. Castelli made it completely waterproof and compact, and, as you'd expect from Castelli, they also gave it an amazing on-bike fit, yet it's still roomy enough to fit over a Gabba. It has all the trappings of a performance rain jacket, with the waterproof zipper, long tail, long sleeves, and wrist closures that can go over gloves, yet Castelli knows you don't want to break the bank with it, so the only real compromise compared to their top-of-the-line offerings is in breathability.
Castelli kept the styling toned down and added a bright colorway in Brilliant Orange so that you can easily use this as a commute jacket and still look great when you get to the office. If you're going to wear it over office attire you may want to go up one size. The go-to jacket for rain protection, whether for all-day use or emergency use, since it easily stashes away in a jersey pocket. With discreet styling and 360¬∞ reflectivity, it can do double duty as a commute jacket.
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric keeps rain off with 10,000 mm water column.
- Slight amount of stretch for excellent fit in riding position.
- Folds into half a jersey pocket for emergency situations.
- Stuff pocket integrated into mesh vent at top of back.
- Waterproof zipper and contrast seam sealing keep water out.
- 360¬∞ reflectivity.
- Temperature Range: 6¬∞-18¬∞C / 43¬∞-64¬∞F.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|New in Box