WTB Raddler 700c Tire, TCS Tubeless, Folding, Light, Fast Rolling
Out of stock
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of WTB's famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with the get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late and stay pinned with the Raddler.
- Fast rolling center knobs, tightly spaced in a consistent pattern, the center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still digging into any terrain for dependable out-of-the-saddle traction
- Supportive centerline provides a smooth, stable ride that instills confidence whether it’s the first or fourth hour of your weekend grind
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those on the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan with out negatively affecting rolling efficiency
- Long, toothy side knobs ensure your favorite gravel descent won’t unravel in the final corner. The Raddler centerline may hug the road, but its side knobs are consistently jabbing for traction
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
|Manufacturer Part Number||W010-0830|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Tire Type||Clincher, Tubeless|