Troy Lee Designs D4 Composite Helmet w/MIPS - Graph Marine - SM
Built with an aerospace shell design and materials, we were able to get the D4 Composite helmet down to 1050 grams without sacrificing any strength.
MIPS C2 protection system is used to add an additional layer of safety in the event of a fall.
For comfort, the D4 Composite helmet routes cooling air through a front air intake system that flows through the polymer center and power grid side mesh keeping your head cooler during the ride. X-static® and XT2® anti-microbial/anti-odor padding keep the inside of the helmet a much nicer place to be.
Starting as low as $28 per month with Affirm.
- 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Added eps and new headform shape for improved impact performance
- Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Strategically placed interior chinbar shock pads for comfort and durability
- Quick-release and contoured 3D cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Stainless steel chinstrap D-rings are light and strong
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
|Brand||Troy Lee Designs|
|Manufacturer Part Number||140967002|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!