Tacx NEO 2T Smart Trainer
The iconic, progressive and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimized into an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. The NEO 2T Smart is more silent then ever thought possible and without question the most powerful, realistic and accurate bike trainer to date.
- COMPLETE STILLNESS - Newly redesigned magnets make for a significant improvement in the stillness of the NEO 2T Smart. Any noise generated from internal air displacement is greatly reduced, as are vibrations that transfer to the floor at low cadence. The result is a smart trainer that’s quieter than ever.
- POWERFUL CLIMBS & SPRINTS - The NEO 2T Smart features a new motor design that improves ride feel during a climb or acceleration. The upgraded motor also delivers more power, allowing for higher resistance levels during sprints or at low speed.
- IMPROVED PEDAL STROKE ANALYSIS - While the NEO 2 Smart was equipped with a capacitive left and right detection sensor that accurately measured the exact position of both your legs, the NEO 2T Smart takes pedal stroke analysis to the next level. By adding ANT+® connectivity and cycling dynamics, you are now able to analyze your pedal stroke via third party software, including the software on Garmin Edge® bike computers.
- AXLE DESIGN - The rear axle of the NEO 2T Smart is redesigned in order to make it compatible with more bikes, without the need for adapters. It is directly compatible with all bikes, only for 135x10 and 135x12 you’ll need an additional adapter.
- REALISTIC RIDE - The design of the NEO 2T Smart allows a few degrees of movement to the left and right while cycling. Its frame follows the natural course of your body, bringing you a certain freedom of movement that improves the cycling feeling. It also features dynamic inertia — which controls your mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination — to make your ride feel as realistic as possible.
- POWERFULLY BUILT - NEO 2T Smart is able to deliver during the most intense training sessions. Its design integrates 32 neodymium magnets that allow for a high brake force and high power levels. It can resist sprints up to 2,200 watts and simulate climbs up to a 25% incline. And it generates energy from your own cycling movement, meaning there’s no need for an external power source or a plug.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE - Measures your power within 1% accuracy.
- ISOKINETIC & ISOTONIC MODE - Training for an even pedal stroke is difficult. The same goes for building power in your stroke by training at a high wattage and low cadence. This is why we have developed the Isokinetic and Isotonic training modes for the NEO 2T in the Tacx Utility app.
- FULLY CONNECTED - The trainer communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, making it compatible with a number of popular training apps.
- TRAIN YOUR WAY - The NEO 2T Smart doesn’t require an external power source as it generates its own energy from your cycling movement. With the Tacx indoor training software, you can enjoy your time in the saddle with a library filled with more than 100 high quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
- FOLDABLE FRAME - The NEO 2T Smart frame is easily foldable to a small size of 24.4x10.2x17.3 in. When folded, the legs of the NEO 2T Smart act as two handles for easy transportation.
|Manufacturer Part Number||T2875.60|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!