SRAM Apex 2 Groupset
Wherever the road takes you. You like to climb long mountain passes, or your local hill, but don’t want clumsy triple cranks on your bike? With the first 11-32 cassette for the road, and a SRAM Apex compact crankset, you will have a wider gear range than the most popular triple combinations. A wider gear ratio means you can climb and descend more efficiently. You also get all of the unmatched SRAM technical advantages like ZeroLoss™, Reach Adjust, and DoubleTap® shifting.
Out of stock
SRAM Apex Crankset
Forged aluminum construction for high strength-to-weight ratio, PowerGlide chainrings for crsip and consistent shifting. GXP Spindle and sealed bearing BB are easy to install and maintain.
SRAM Apex Braze-on Front Derailleur
Solid performance and excellent value, compatible with 2x10 speed drive trains.
SRAM Apex WiFli Rear Derailleur - 10 Speed, Medium Cage
Apex derailleurs share all the compatibilty and many of the featrues of higher priced options.
- Pulleys have sealed cartridge bearings
- Aluminum cage and parallelogram
- Compatible with SRAM road shifters and 10 speed MTB shifters
SRAM Apex DoubleTap Lever Set
DoubleTap 2x10 speed shift/brake levers offer high performance for riders wanting light weight and affordability. Aluminum construction.
- Compatible with SRAM 10-speed road and mountain front and rear derailleurs and SRAM or Shimano 10-speed cassettes
- Brake and shift levers have independent adjustable reach
- Left shifter has a trim position when front derailleur is in the large chainring
- Comfortable and aerodynamic design hides all cables
- Dual cable routing lets you choose the best cable placement for any handlebar
- Stainless steel cables and black housing are included
SRAM Apex Brake Caliper Front and Rear Set
Dual Pivot design with an external centering adjuster and proprietary pad compound offers powerful braking in all conditions.
- Brake pad compound provides superior performance in wet conditions
- Radiussed brake shoe washers allow easy adjustment of toe-in and rim contact angle
- Indexed quick release
- Accepts tires up to 28mm wide
SRAM PG-1030 Cassette - 10 Speed, 11-32t
Affordable cassettes available in the most popular gear ranges.
- SRAM 10 and 11 speed cassettes with 11 tooth cogs have the smallest cog located behind the cassette in the packaging
SRAM PC-1031 Chain - 10-Speed, 114 Links
SRAM's most affordable ten speed chain offers most of the strength and all of the shifting performance of other models. For all road and MTB drive trains.
- PowerLock non-reusable connecting link is included
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 10-speed drive trains
|Manufacturer Part Number||GS-Apex2|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Warranty Duration||2 Years|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!