SRAM Rival AXS Crankset with Quarq Power Meter - 172.5mm, 12-Speed, 46/33t Yaw, 107 BCD, DUB Spindle Interface, Black
Power every ride with the SRAM Rival AXS Power Meter Crankset. We’ve taken the reliability, elegance and features of Quarq’s legendary crank-based power meter and dropped the barrier to entry once again. This new power meter platform is entirely contained within the DUB spindle for clean integration that fits more bikes than ever.
- Power meters returned to QBP are subject to a 30% restocking fee, unless product and packaging are unopened, unused, free of damage, and can be sold as new
- An elegant integrated design
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User replaceable lithium AAA battery
Starting as low as $33 per month with Affirm.
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay , 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: 107
- keyword search: Rival AXS
- Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Length (mm): 172.5
- Rings: 46/33
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Black
- BB Included: No
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.3018.294.006|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Cassette Speeds||12 speed|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!