POC Men's Liner Vest - Granite Grey - MED
Lightweight, low bulk and still warm, the M’s Liner Vest is the ideal garment for extra warmth in all conditions. Thin enough to be worn under a shell coat, and warm enough to be worn on its own, the vest gives great flexibility.
Constructed with a lightweight ripstop fabric outer, the vest is highly durable and well suited to use in the mountains or in the city. With a fluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, the vest helps keep you dry in light showers. Our T-Core Fill synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth for its bulk. This alternative to down is made from loose synthetic fibers and continues to provide warmth even when wet.
Cut with a close fit that follows your body shape, the vest allows exceptional freedom of movement. Elastic binding at the bottom hem and the arm openings ensure a close fit that helps keep warmth in.
- Lightweight ripstop outer fabric and tightly woven taffeta lining. Both in 100% Nylon
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- T-Core Fill synthetic loose-fiber insulation
- Narrow fitted vest that follows your body shape
- Collar is fitted snugly to you neck to keep you warm
- YKK Reversed Coil® center front zipper
- Double zip sliders/pullers on center front zip so it can be opened from both ends
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Hanger loop inside neck
- Reflective POC badge
- Elastic binding on bottom hem and around armhole
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC510901042MED1|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!