POC Fovea Mid Clarity Comp - Emerald Green/Spektris Blue - One Size
Based on the Fovea goggle developed in collaboration with POC Team athlete Aaron Blunck, the Fovea Mid Clarity Comp is designed for a better fit on smaller adult faces.
Competition ski goggle
Designed for the very high speeds of downhill racing. Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, feature tints created to enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity, where nothing less than perfect sight will do.
Better fit for smaller faces
The Fovea Mid features the renowned frame detailing of the Fovea and a toric lens to ensure maximum vertical and peripheral vision, but its shorter height compared to the Fovea creates a better fit for slightly smaller faces. High-density ventilation foam prevents too much airflow at very high speeds, providing unparalleled competition vision. A soft-coated PU frame and triple-layer foam conforms to the face and remains flexible in even the coldest temperatures, meaning this ski and snowboard goggle is suitable for use even in deepest winter.
- Optimal shape for a wide field of view
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Clarity Comp lens from Zeiss for precise competition vision
- Spektris mirror coating supports unhindered vision
- High-density foam covers ventilation to minimise airflow at very high speeds
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC404098294ONE1|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Apparel Size||One Size|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!