Oakley MOD3 MIPS Helmet
The all-new MOD3 has an updated design aesthetic and the integration of adjustable venting, allowing the wearer to dial in the helmet ventilation that's perfect for them. A 360-degree BOA® closure system delivers full wraparound comfort while securing the helmet fit. The evolution of the Modular Brim System allows wearers to choose between a brim or no-brim aesthetic without jeopardizing goggle integration, and the redesigned ear pad and head liner feature X-Static® fabric, an odor- and bacteria-eliminating technology.
- ADJUSTABLE VENTILATION: Allows hot air to rapidly escape out the top of the helmet. If conditions turn, close the venting to keep your head warm and dry.
- MIPS® INTEGRATION (optional): The MIPS® Brain Protection System is a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain during an impact.
- BOA® 360 FIT SYSTEM: A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit.
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- X-STATIC® REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
- MODULAR BRIM SYSTEM: Evolving the Modular Brim feature, the MOD3 has two interchangeable brim designs. Brim or no brim, you decide.
- BRIM/GOGGLE VENTILATION: Allows hot air to flow unobstructed from the goggle through the brim ventilation for better anti-fog performance.
- Helmet Travel Bag and Oakley Decal Included
- Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm)
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications
|Manufacturer Part Number||99474MP-24J|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!