RockShox Monarch RT3 Rear Shock with Autosag, 7.75x1.90" (197x48mm), 2016 SBC Stumpjumper 27.5" / 29", Ryhme 27.5" / 27.5"+, D1
The Monarch's lightweight design not only delivers silky smooth travel, but thanks to a redesigned Solo Air spring with updated damping controls, it also delivers a spring rate you’d generally only get from a much heavier coil shock. So you get a durable, fully adjustable shock capable of smoothing out the most aggressive trails, while simultaneously saving you weight for epic cross country riding. The Monarch RT3 features external rebound and 3-Position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Lock).
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- RT3 shocks feature external rebound and 3-Position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Lock), Solo Air lets you add air to your shock through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. This gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market
- Rapid Recovery allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision
- Fast Black hard anodized, forged aluminum body with sag gradients
- 10mm 7075 aluminum shaft
- Autosag is a simple set-up feature available only on Specialized bicycles. This feature utilizes the rider's weight to set proper shock pressure
Starting as low as $24 per month with Affirm.
- Eye to eye length (ins): 7.75 ins
- Eye to eye length (mm): 197 mm
- Stroke (ins): 1.9 ins
- Stroke (mm): 48
- Eyelet Diameter (mm): 12.7, Specialized Lower Mount
- Positive Spring: Air
- External Adjustments: Rebound Damping , Lockout Threshold
- Lockout Switch: Shock Mounted Switch
- Metric: No
- Weight: 215 g
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.4118.138.007|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!