45NRTH Dillinger 5 26 x 4.6, Studded Fatbike Tire - 60tpi Tubeless Folding Tan Sidewall (258 Concave Carbide Studs)
Starting as low as $23 per month with Affirm.
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 allows you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger’s center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations, utilizing over 250 studs to provide extra bite and increased durability.
- Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Directional center lugs for low rolling resistance and excellent breaking traction
- Tubeless ready
- 258 pre-installed concave, aluminum carbide studs
- 60 TPI
- Tan wall
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.6
- Color: Black/Tan
- PSI: 30
- ISO Width (mm): 112
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn
- Tire Intended Use: Fat Bike
- Defined Color: Tan
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 26"
|Manufacturer Part Number||TR4587|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Intended Use||Fat Bike|
|Tire Type||Clincher, Tubeless|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!