Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedal
Starting as low as $63 per month with Affirm.
Rally™ power meters are tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. For single-sensing total power and cadence, check out Rally XC100. These durable pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes. Now you can have power whether you ride gravel, cross-country mountain bike or even cyclocross. When paired with a compatible device, instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone, and review later on the Garmin Connect™ app. View your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad for further analysis, sharing and more.
Effective April 1st through May 31st , these Garmin Rally pedals are eligible for a $50 rebate! Following your purchase you will receive an email with instructions to claim your rebate.
- Designed for off-road use, superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats (sold separately)
- Rally™ XC100 single-sensing power meter measures total power and cadence with the option to upgrade to a dual-sensing system
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge® cycling computers or the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect™ app, with a compatible device, as well as platforms such as Strava and TrainingPeaks®
- With a compatible device, train indoors by connecting with the Tacx® Training app and additional third-party platforms, including TrainerRoad and more
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally™ RK/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector™ 3 power meter
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
|Manufacturer Part Number
|New in Box
|Cleat Bolt Pattern
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!