Garmin Forerunner 55
See yourself as a runner. Forerunner® 55 is the GPS running smartwatch that goes beyond pace and heart rate (this is not a medical device) stats. Personalized training guidance helps you keep improving, while advanced wellness tracking puts you in tune with your body.
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate (this is not a medical device) at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you’ve run
- Take the guesswork out of training with suggested workouts of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro™ feature (not compatible with on-device courses), which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more
- Customize your watch with free watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store (requires Garmin Connect™ app and Connect IQ™ app loaded on a compatible smartphone)
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode; up to 20 hours in GPS mode
|Manufacturer Part Number||010-02562-02|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!