RockShox Reba RL Suspension Fork - 29", 120 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 51 mm Offset, Black, A9
Reba has always signified RockShox quality and performance. Even more so now, with new chassis options that allow Reba to be a frontrunner in any role, from XC to trail riding. With technologies developed on SID, Reba and Revelation, Reba is the one-stop solution to everyone looking for the unmistakable RockShox performance in a proven package.
- Motion Control RL damper with adjustable low speed compression and lockout with blow-off valve
- Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve
- filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously
- Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction
- Sag Gradients are printed right on the fork's upper tubes
- making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate
Starting as low as $48 per month with Affirm.
- Positive Spring: Air
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160
- Crown Race: 40
- External Adjustments: Low Speed Compression Damping , Lockout Threshold , Rebound Damping
- Negative Spring: Air
- Stanchion Diameter: 32
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Maximum Tire Width: 81
- Offset: 51
- Color: Gloss Black
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 265
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Travel (mm): 120
- Axle to Crown Length: 531
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 1602
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.4020.558.005|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!