Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Coil Suspension Fork: 27.5", 180mm, Grip Damper, 15 x 110mm, 44mm Offset, Matte Black
The Bomber Z1 Coil fork shares the same 36mm chassis and GRIP damper as the modern-day Bomber Z1, but combined with the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made.
- Ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (Medium Spring included)
- Noise management system for near silent performance
- Integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom out control
- External preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top
- Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers
- Additional springs sold separately to fine-tune and adjust for rider preference
Starting as low as $60 per month with Affirm.
- Positive Spring: Coil
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Brake Type: Post Mount 180
- Crown Race: 40
- External Adjustments: High Speed Compression Damping , Rebound Damping
- Negative Spring: Coil
- Stanchion Diameter: 36
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Maximum Tire Width: 66
- Offset: 44
- Color: Matte Black
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 263
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Travel (mm): 180
- Axle to Crown Length: 576
- Defined Color: Black
|Manufacturer Part Number||912-01-099|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!