Zipp Speed Weaponry 3ZERO MOTO Rim - 29", Disc, Slate/Stealth, 32H, Front
Zipp’s new 3ZERO MOTO carbon enduro/trail wheelset is inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for pure speed. Moto remains a powerful source of inspiration for good reason. Based in the racing hotbed of Indy, Zipp for more than three decades has used motorsports as an inspiration to develop pioneering carbon cycling innovations. Zipp's single-wall approach, Moto Technology, allows the rims to “pivot” from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. As the wheel encounters obstacles, each edge of the rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension. For the rider that means durability and control for greater speed. Moto Inspired. Control + Durability = Speed.
- Moto inspired. control and durability for speed
- Single-wall Moto Technology design
- 3Zero Moto rims are approved on e-MTBs for Class 3 of the ASTM definition of intended use, which is limited to trail riding
- Higher impact resistance
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners, smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Not recommended for use with non-boost hubs
Starting as low as $68 per month with Affirm.
- Color: Slate/Stealth
- Defined Color: Gray
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Brake Track: Carbon
- Rim Width (Internal): 30 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 613.4 mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Weight: 567 g
- Valve: Presta
- Designed for ebike: Yes
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.1918.447.015|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Rotor Mount||Disc Brake|