SRAM X01 DH Rear Derailleur - 7-Speed, Short Cage, Black, with Clutch, A3
The 7-speed X01 DH rear derailleur makes shifting smooth and reliable no matter where you ride. Engineered to maintain consistent chain gap across all seven gears, it eliminates vertical movement for faster shifting, reduced shift force and an end to ghost shifting. The clutch features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. The 12-tooth X-SYNC™ pulley wheel holds the chain in place, reducing bounce and chain slap.
- Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch provides premium chain management
- Built high and tight to steer clear of the trail
- Cage Lock technology makes wheel changes simple and quick
- Pair the the SRAM X01 DH 7-speed shifter for full X-Actuation technology
Starting as low as $22 per month with Affirm.
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Drivetrain Speeds: 7
- Cage Length: Short
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 30 teeth
- Largest Cog: 28
- Color: Black
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.7518.128.002|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Cage Length||Short Cage|
|Cassette Speeds||7 speed|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!