Whisky No.9 RD+ Fork: 12mm Thru-Axle 1.5 Tapered Carbon Steerer Flat Mount
Starting as low as $47 per month with Affirm.
The No.9 Road Plus fork is an all-road fork designed for versatility with lots of clearance for big tires. Features include a tapered steerer tube and 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, while hidden and removable fender mounts make this fork all season capable. Flat mount disc brake capability offers clean caliper fitment, and backwards compatibility with post mount brakes.
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- Clearance for 700x38c or 650x47c max tire sizes
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 6"
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Axle to Crown Length: 383 mm
- Brake Mount (Fork): Flat Mount 160 , Flat Mount 140
- Color: Matte Black
- Crown Race: 40
- Defined Color: Black
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Material: Carbon
- Offset: 51 mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 350 mm
- Weight: 440 g
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rotor Size (Fork): 160
- Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 38
- keyword search: Road Plus
|Brand||Whisky Parts Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||13-000060|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Brake Compatability||Disc Brakes|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!