WHISKY No.9 MTN Fork - 29", Post Mount Disc, 15 x 110 mm, 1.5" Tapered Carbon Steerer, Matte Black w/3 pack mounts
Starting as low as $50 per month with Affirm.
For carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming along bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike. The full unidirectional carbon construction paired with tapered steerer tube and thru-axle dropouts, delivers reliable strength and predictable steering.
- Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it’s long enough to replace forks with 120 mm to 130 mm of travel
- 500mm axle to crown for use with modern trail bike geometry and fork travel
- Boost 110 mm spacing with clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires
- Full internal routing for a dynamo light cable
- Two sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Whisky No.9 Thru Bolt and compression plug included
- Axle to Crown Length: 500 mm
- Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160
- Color: Matte Carbon
- Crown Race: 40
- Defined Color: Black
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Material: Carbon
- Offset: 51 mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 280 mm
- Wheel Size: 29" , 27.5+ , 29+
- Rotor Size (Fork): 180
- Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 29 x 3", 27.5 x 3"
|Brand||Whisky Parts Co.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Does Not Apply|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Brake Compatability||Disc Brakes|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!