RaceFace Next SL G5 Crankset - 175mm, Direct Mount, 136mm RaceFace CINCH Spindle Interface, Black
Starting as low as $40 per month with Affirm.
Built off the proven Next R crank arm shape and spindle insert, the Next SL stands to be ligher, with major improvements in durability and carbon consistnecy.. Made in Canada with American sourced carbon, the Next SL is also stiffer, improving power transfer and giving you the competitive edge on your pedal-oriented cross country rig.
- Increased stiffness and strength improves power transfer
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- Includes 30mm CINCH spindle, and is power meter compatible
- Direct mount chainline: 52mm / 58.5mm (Flipped Ring)
- 2X Cinch spider chainline: 50.5mm
- Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline: 53.5mm
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Weight: 418
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs , 141/148 Boost Hubs , 150/157 DH Hubs
|Manufacturer Part Number||CK20NXSL136ARM175BLK|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Number of Chainrings||None|
|Bottom Bracket Interface||Race Face/Easton Cinch|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!