RaceFace Next R Crank Arm Set: 136mm CINCH Spindle, 175mm, Red
Starting as low as $27 per month with Affirm.
Pedal-heavy outings with rowdy all-mountain shredding can be very demanding on cranks. The Next R CINCH Crankset is light and strong where it matters most. Racing time or just rallying with friends, feel free to get a bit more sideways with Next R.
- Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat
- CINCH technology offers game-changing compatibility
- Includes 30mm spindle, for 68/73mm BB shells
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH
- Color: Red
- Defined Color: Red
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 135/142 MTB Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
|Manufacturer Part Number||CK19NXR136ARM175P185|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Number of Chainrings||None|
|Bottom Bracket Interface||Race Face/Easton Cinch|
|BB Shell Width||68/73mm|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!