CeramicSpeed BSA Road Bottom Bracket - DUB Road Spindle, Black
Starting as low as $32 per month with Affirm.
A threaded bottom bracket that offers bearings with extremely low friction, improved power transfer, and a service life that far exceeds traditional steel bearings.
- Designed for SRAM's DUB crank standard, built on a 28.99 spindle
- A more contamination resistant BB design
- Uses an integrated dust cover with a snug and secure fit to fully protect the face of the bearing
- Carries the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- 4 year warranty
- BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm
- BB/Frame Interface: English
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37
- Defined Color: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
|Manufacturer Part Number
|New in Box
|BB Shell Width
|BB Thread Type
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!