Chris King Headset IS, DropSet 2, 42/52 45deg, Matte Midnight
<p>Enter, our patented GripLock™ bearing cap. The GripLock™ preloads the headset independently of clamping onto the steerer, so it retains preload far better than the competition and is impervious to the ill effects of load spikes from large hits and heavy braking. This means smoother steering, no more creaking, and a longer lasting headset. Our GripLock™ design also takes the guesswork out of preloading a headset, because the bearing preload force is independent of the clamping force. Our headsets can be preloaded to a torque spec. Compatible with Open, 3T, All City, Low, Cinelli, Lynskey, and more.</p>
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517)
- 42mm 45x45 upper bearing for 2.8-3.0mm bearing ream depth.
- 52mm 45x45 lower bearing
- Compatible with our included baseplate and 45 degree integrated crown races
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Matte Dark Blue
|Headset - Threadless
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!