SRAM Red eTap AXS 2x Post Mount HRD Electronic Groupset: Brake/Shift Levers
The SRAM RED eTap AXS Electronic system is an intuitive, high performance wireless groupset. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS - the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit chain management provides a reassuringly quiet, secure and smooth ride, whatever the terrain.
- Groupset includes all electronic components for a 2x setup in a single package - hydraulic brake/shift lever pair, front and rear post mount disc calipers, 160mm disc rotors, front and rear derailleurs, battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide
- RED eTap AXS HRD Brake/Shift System features simple and intuitive eTap shift logic and is AXS enabled for easy personalization
- The HydroHC brake platform includes a two-piece caliper for a more positive feel
- The RED eTap AXS front derailleur features classic SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for SRAM Red front chainring combinations, and is compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Battery placement on the front derailleur is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance
- The RED eTap AXS rear derailleur features Orbit chain management technology to keep the drivetrain quiet and secure, and is enabled with SRAM AXS for easy personalization
Starting as low as $227 per month with Affirm.
RED eTap AXS™
SRAM RED eTap AXS™ allows riders to push boundaries without any distractions. This intuitive and high-performance electronic groupset works smarter to offer wider range, and more useful gear progression. Shifting is quiet, secure, and smooth whether on tarmac or gravel with the help of Orbit chain management technology. RED eTap AXS™ can be completely personalized to the individual rider, so you can explore limits like never before.
The RED eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake System
The HRD shift/brake system offers fully wireless electronic shifting with fully hydraulic disc braking. It is AXS™ enabled for ultimate customization. eTap keeps shifting simple and intuitive, with large shifting paddles that are textured for an improved feel and designed with two Blip ports each. Fit and lever preferences can be adjusted with SRAM’s Contact Point Adjustment and Reach Adjust technologies. Bleeding Edge technology allows for easy and clean brake bleeds.
The RED eTap AXS™ Front Derailleur
The SRAM RED eTap AXS™ front derailleur leverages SRAM’s X-Range technology. Its design carves out space for wide rear-tire clearance, making it a great fit for modern riding. Shifting is quick, precise, and completely personalized with AXS™ technology. It features Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for SRAM RED front chainring combinations, and is compatible with existing eTap batteries.
The RED eTap AXS™ Rear Derailleur
SRAM’s RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleur is designed around its advanced Orbit chain management technology. It utilizes silicon fluid as part of an elegant and ultra-lightweight damper system to reduce chain bounce, and places no additional resistance on the derailleur’s spring when under slow or light movement for easier shifting and rear wheel removal. Its updated motor and signal travel allow for instantaneous wireless shifting. Large X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings provide extra efficiency and durability while riding. The RED eTap AXS™ rear derailleur is AXS™ enabled for ultimate personalization, and is compatible with existing eTap batteries.
The AXS™ Advantage
Control, personalize and monitor. AXS™—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes eTap® wireless shifting to the next level. The SRAM AXS™ app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware. A smaller eTap AXS™ BlipBox™ easily integrates into aero frames for improved aerodynamics and a super sleek appearance. AXS™ allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely customized experience.
(Shift/Hyd Disc Brake SJ hose connected, Rear Der and battery, Front Der and battery, Charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide)
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.7918.078.005|
|Product Condition||New in Box|