RockShox Pike Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 Suspension Fork - 29", 130 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 51 mm Offset, Black, B4
Pike Ultimate is equipped with the completely re-tuned Charger 2 damper that allows the fork to ride higher in travel on compression while keeping the tires planted to the ground on rebound for unmatched control. To improve overall fork performance, we've included new SKF wiper seals, SKF damper cartridge seals, and Maxima Plush fluid to reduce friction. New Charger 2 RC2 damper options and a new Signature Silver colorway all add up to the best performing trail fork on the market.
- Re-tuned Charger 2 damper for next level compression and rebound control
- Lower friction SKF Wiper and Damper Cartridge Seals
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and improves smoothness
- Charger 2 RC2 Damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- DebonAir air spring reduces friction from every single moving part, improving bump absorption and response under load, and drastically reducing rider fatigue
Starting as low as $81 per month with Affirm.
- Positive Spring: Air
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Brake Type: Post Mount 180
- Crown Race: 40
- External Adjustments: High Speed Compression Damping , Low Speed Compression Damping , Rebound Damping
- Negative Spring: Air
- Stanchion Diameter: 35
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Maximum Tire Width: 81
- Offset: 51
- Color: Gloss Black
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 245
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Travel (mm): 130
- Axle to Crown Length: 541
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 1844
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.4020.565.011|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!