RockShox Bluto RCT3 Suspension Fork - 26", 100 mm, 15 x 150 mm, 51 mm Offset, Black, A5
The iconic RockShox chassis got the fat treatment by reengineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, youíll never be happier you went fat.
- low speed compression
- 3 position compression (Open/Platform/Lock) damper adjustment
- Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valvefilling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously
- Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction
- Rapid Recovery allows the fork to recovery faster between consecutive bumps
Starting as low as $62 per month with Affirm.
- Positive Spring: Air
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160
- Crown Race: 40
- External Adjustments: Low Speed Compression Damping , Lockout Threshold , Rebound Damping
- Negative Spring: Air
- Stanchion Diameter: 32
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Maximum Tire Width: 116
- Offset: 51
- Color: Gloss Black
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 265
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 150mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Travel (mm): 100
- Axle to Crown Length: 511
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 1818
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.4020.560.000|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!