FOX 38 Factory Suspension Fork - 27.5", 180 mm, 15QR x 110 mm, 44 mm Offset, Shiny Black, Grip 2
The 38 Factory long-travel Enduro fork is built on 38mm, ultra-durable Kashima coated stanchion tubes, featuring a floating axle, new arch design, and lower leg bleeders to release built-up pressure.
- Genuine Kashima Coating on upper tubes
- GRIP2 damper with Variable Valve Control
- Next generation FLOAT EVOL with larger negative air chamber increases small bump sensitivity
- Floating axle design
- Lower leg bleeders
- Direct mud guard mount
Starting as low as $97 per month with Affirm.
- Positive Spring: Air
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Brake Type: Post Mount 180
- Crown Race: 40
- External Adjustments: High Speed Compression Damping
- Negative Spring: Air
- Stanchion Diameter: 38
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Maximum Tire Width: 72
- Offset: 44
- Color: Shiny Black
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 264
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Travel (mm): 180
- Axle to Crown Length: 575.7
- Lockout Switch: None
|Manufacturer Part Number||910-21-028|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Brake Compatability||Disc Brakes|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!