Enve M6 Alloy Stem - 31.8
M6 Series Mountain Alloy Stems bring ENVE engineering, design, and ride quality to a larger audience of mountain bike enthusiasts. Cold-forged and precision machined for maximum strength and weight savings, rated for cross country, trail, all-mountain, enduro and gravity applications.
- Cold-forged and machined aluminum design with 31.8mm bar clamp
- No Gap face plate installation - Ensures even clamping and secure handlebar retention, with beveled edges to prevent scoring of sensitive carbon handlebar laminates
- Blind bolt holes - minimize sharp edges and exposed threads for a clean and finished look
- Stainless hardware - Ensures hard wearing, reliable corrosion free performance
- Material: Alloy
- Color: Black
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8
- Stem Angle (deg): +6 , -6
|Manufacturer Part Number||300-1027-002|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Handlebar Clamp Diameter||31.8mm|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!