POC Ventral Air Spin (Cpsc) - Fluorite Green Matt - MD
The road cycling Ventral Air SPIN performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before.
VENTRAL AIR SPIN HELMET FEATURES:
- SPIN technology (Shearing Pad INside) - our patent-pending silicone pad technology system
- This low profile road cycling helmet offers specific airflow zones that enhance ventilation, cooling, and aerodynamics
- 360° size and strap adjustment system for the most precise and secure fit
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety
- An eye garage for easy and secure storage of cycling glasses when not in use
- This low profile road cycling helmet provides a supreme cooling effect due to precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle
- It is just one of POC's features that form our whole-helmet to POC design approach that we always take when creating head protection
Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, the exceptionally Ventral Air SPIN works to enhance a riders aerodynamic profile and minimize drag
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
- Comes in both matt and gloss colors.
- Sizes - Small (50-56), Medium (54-59), Large (56-61)
- Weight - 230 g CE (Size M), 270 g in CPSC and AS/NZS (Size M)
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC106711439MD1|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!