TruVativ Descendant Carbon Eagle Boost Crankset - 175mm, 12-Speed, 32t, Direct Mount, DUB Spindle Interface, Black
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant Carbon DUB crankset uses a proprietary TruVativ carbon construction process, delivering a crankset light enough for XC, yet durable enough for Enduro. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Carbon construction for lightweight durability
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
Starting as low as $25 per month with Affirm.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Rings: 32
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12 , 11 , 10
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.6118.531.002|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Number of Chainrings||Single|
|Ring Style||Single Mountain|
|Cassette Speeds||12 speed, 11 speed, 10 speed|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!