SRAM XX1 Eagle Crankset - 170mm, 12-Speed, 34t, Direct Mount, Cannondale Ai, DUB Spindle Interface, Gray, C2
The XX1 Eagle crankset features a special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's Carbon Tuned technology to provide extreme stiffness and light weight. An X-SYNC 2 chainring offers significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability. As a part of the SRAM Eagle ecosystem, this crankset was developed for a superior 1x drivetrain experience.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- For use with a Cannondale Ai frame interface
- Carbon-tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- Use with SRAM Eagle chain for optimum performance
Starting as low as $50 per month with Affirm.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Gray
- Defined Color: Gray
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Crank Length (mm): 170 mm
- Rings: 34
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.6118.583.000|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Number of Chainrings||Single|
|Ring Style||Single Mountain|
|Cassette Speeds||12 speed|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!