SRAM RED Crankset - 170mm, 11-Speed, 50/34t, 110 BCD, 386 EVO Spindle Interface, Black
Top-of-the-line road crankset with carefully shaped Exogram hollow carbon fiber arms for high stiffness-to-weight ratio and sturdy chainrings optimized for the Yaw front derailleur.
- Hidden chainring bolt design saves weight and contributes to a sleek look
- 7075 aluminum X-GlideR chainrings are stiff for reliable shifting and power transfer
- Graphics match SRAM Red eTap electronic components
- Q-factor is 145mm
- BB386 Evo spindle also fits all BB30 and PressFit 30 frames
Starting as low as $29 per month with Affirm.
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Color: Black
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay
- Rings: 50/34
- Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Defined Color: Black
- Chainring BCD: 110
- BB Included: No
|Manufacturer Part Number||00.6118.446.001|
|Product Condition||New in Box|
|Warranty Duration||2 Years|
|Number of Chainrings||Double|
|Cassette Speeds||11 speed|
|Bottom Bracket Interface||BB386EVO|
Leave a review
There are currently no videos for this product. Keep checking back for updates!