Win a brand new Museeuw road bike!
For the month of January, any order you place over $100 on planetcyclery.com will automatically enter you to win a complete Museeuw road bike valued at over $2000! Just shop like you normally do, make sure to provide your email address at checkout, and at the end of the month, we'll pick a winner!
What you'll win:
- Museeuw MFC 1.0 frame, with a choice of three colors, in small, medium, or large
- Shimano 105 Groupset in black — brakes, levers, crank, rear derailleur, front derailleur, and cassette — in your choice of configuration
- Deda Zero100 cockpit — stem, bars, and seatpost — in your choice of configuration
- Prologo Zero II T 2.0 saddle
- Mavic Aksium Elite wheelset — tires included!
- Museeuw bar tape
A few rules:
- Contest open only to residents of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, the District of Columbia, and Canada
- Must be 18 years of age or older to win
- Orders must be placed on planetcyclery.com to be eligible
- Each order over $100 constitutes a single entry. Multiple orders constitute multiple entries to win.
- Email address MUST be provided with order to qualify
- No Purchase Necessary (see below)
1. Eligibility: The Bicycle Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, the District of Columbia and Canada, who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law.
By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 midnight Mountain Standard Time ("MST") on January 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MST on January 31, 2018.
3. How to Enter: Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following website: Planetcyclery.com and purchase one or more of any products during the Promotion Period. Entrants must complete all required information (name, phone, email). RECEIVE ONE ENTRY FOR EVERY ORDER TOTALING OVER $100 (not including shipping). Customer CAN enter multiple times with separate orders.
Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: Planet Cyclery c/o Justin Richards, 325 Interlocken Parkway, Broomfield, CO 80027. Requests must be received by January 20, 2018. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand written (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. RECEIVE ONE (1) ENTRY PER MAIL IN REQUEST.
4. Finalist Drawing: On or about February 1, 2018, in Broomfield, Colorado, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing for one (1) winner from among all eligible Purchase entries received during the entire Promotion Period. The process for random selection and the location of the Grand Prize Drawing shall be determined solely by the Sponsor.
5. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: Grand prize: One Complete built Musseuw bicycle: (New) Musseuw 1.0 Frame (choice of color, choice of size: small, medium or large) Shimano 105 Groupset (choice: cassette size, crank size,) Stem, Handlebar, Seatpost, Wheelset (Mavic Aksium Elite), Bar-tape, Saddle Approximate value: $2500 USD
Winner must claim the prize by February 28, 2018 or prize will be forfeited.
Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will determine all features of the bike including, but not limited to, frame, group, wheels, stem. All prizes are awarded “as is”. Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded only to an address in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
7. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners (and/or his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
8. Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
9. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
10. Disqualification: Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s (and his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
14. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
15. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Planet Cyclery, 325 Interlocken Pkwy A 105, Broomfield, CO 80021.All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator only.